Monday, February 1, 2010

Dumpin'

Dear Blog:

Oh how I have missed you! I know you think I am a fair weather friend, but I must defend myself. I fell into a big, huge pit called the HOLIDAYS! Don't get me wrong, I loved this pit and didn't want to ever climb out. However, I could not escape this pit long enough to get in touch with you. I hope you can forgive me and receive me with open arms as you always seem to do. To mend your sad heart, I thought I would send some pictures your way so you could see what has been keeping me from you!




Mom's graduation, 3 little cheerleaders, Christmas happenings with snow and ice included, visits with family, and visits with dear friends (fort worth stockyards, games, eating out), and even a big break on Maddie's little arm...

2 penny for your thoughts:

Sarah said...

Yikes! HOw did Maddie break her arm? That looks really really bad. Hope you all are doing well!

Elder Beech said...

She jumped off the ladder to her bunk beds. She tried to build up a landing of cushions and pillows, but that actually caused her to bounce funny and land on her arm. Both bones were broken, and we narrowly escaped surgery.... It wasn't much fun!