Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hooray for Skype





Audrey's best friend moved to France just after Thanksgiving. This was the hardest thing I think Audrey has ever experienced. Sariah and Audrey were nearly literally attached at the hip. We loved having Sariah at our house. She just fit right in with the family. Audrey spent tons of time at their house as well just hanging out, playing games, and being creative. That was one of the best things about their friendship - they were so creative toghether! Before Sariah left, she went with us for a Saturday up to Grandma's house. The girls climbed trees, had adventures, made Christmas ornaments, and just had a great time together. I had forgotten my camera, so I have to thank my sister for taking these cute shots of the siamese twins! Skype isn't nearly as good as climbing trees and having grand adventures side by side, but I am grateful for it. It has been a great adventure in itself for Audrey to have a best friend in a foreign land where she can see her face to face, and talk to her lots and lots. Skype has been a big huge band aid for a little girl's broken heart, so I have to say thank you for that too. We sure can't wait til summer comes so that Audrey and Sariah can be side by side for a few weeks. Until then, they can Skpe!

0 penny for your thoughts: