Friday, March 28, 2008

My first BLOG


So this is my first real blog! I love reading my sister's and friends' blogs, and love to see the pictures. I think it is a fun way to stay connected. I am not one to write a lot, but I love pics and videos.
As most of you know, we made a move to Texas (Jenn's childhood stomping grounds). The adjustment has been going extremely well, although we often speak of Michigan and our life there. I am sure that is true of anyone whenever a move occurs. We love the weather and definately having family around. We stay busy as usual. Kevin serves in the Young Men's Presidency while Jenn serves in the Relief Society Presidency. The kids are really busy, too. Whitney does piano, softball, spanish class, swimming, and soon band. She has put scouting on hold until she is more settled. She was just placed in the honors program for middle school starting in the fall. Brandon is into baseball, scouting, piano, and whatever boy things dad wants to do (shooting, camping, hiking, jeeping, formula 1). He is doing really well in school, and is at the top of his class. Audrey is our big first grader, and loves it. She is an excellent reader, and reads to Maddie every night. She does piano, brownies, softball, and swim team. Maddie just turned 5. She will be in kindergarten this fall. She loves preschool and primary. She is also in swim lessons.

That is just a little update for us. Look for more news later.

2 penny for your thoughts:

Unknown said...

YEAH! you got a bog!! i love it! yours is so nice! i love blogging cant wait to always read what going on!

Mary said...

Oh my gosh, Jenn! Your kids are getting so big!! I hope life is going great for all of you! I love all of you!