Friday, July 11, 2008

Menu Madness

Well, after a few weeks of just throwing last minute meals together, I finally sat down and planned our menu for the week. This is my normal routine. However, with kids home and playing way too much; I haven't kept up with my habit. So here is our little plan for the week:

Tonight: steaks, potatoes, steamed veggies
Saturday: Hamburgers, baked beans, cantaloupe
Sunday: Tomatoe Chicken Italiano on egg noodles with rolls
Monday: Breakfast for dinner with pancakes, bacon, eggs, and fruit
Tuesday: Chinese Chicken Pizza with salad
Wed.: Ravioli Carbonara with Garlic bread and veggies
Thurs: Meat and potato salad

Well, that's about it. I am happy to have a plan for the week.

7 penny for your thoughts:

Marissa said...

Mmmmm ... wish I could drop in! I'm impressed.

Laura said...

You go girl...I'm doing great if I cook everyday, let alone have a plan for it in advance! Maybe someday... :)

LindenLaraChris said...

Jenn; I think that your next post should be some of the recipes :-) I know I'd like to try a few of those!!! Hope you are doing good. Lara Jensen

Katie said...

Jenn, I wish I was there eating with you!! I knew you would be a great cook. Tommy and I now have a blog.
Don't faint, I am actually trying to learn how to do this. Our blog is momanddadshimek.blogspot.com Hope to hear from you and I will enjoy keeping up with your family.

Laura said...

Hi Jenn, I decided to make my blog private so send me an email and I'll invite you. My email address is laura_wilde@hotmail.com.

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary said...

Hey Jenn - I wish I were the menu-planning type. Poor Kevin (my Kevin...lol) will have to settle for Mac & Cheese and Top Ramen. If you have any good recipes for two, let me know. I'd really LIKE to start cooking and things so I'm a pro by the time I need to do it for Kevin. ;)

So anyway...I'm making my blog private too, since I have pictures of Laura's kids and all. Send me a message at mary@shimek.com or maryshimek@gmail.com so I can invite you, ok?