Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Summertime

I always loved going to Six Flags over Texas when I was a kid. Even though it was always hot and crowded, it sure made for a fun summer day. So, of course, I want to pass along those experiences to my kids. We went to Six Flags last week. It was definately hot (100 degrees) and a little crowded. We had a great time. Whitney and Brandon each brought a friend to go, too. Whitney got brave enough to ride Batman and Shock Wave. Audrey even rode Shock Wave. She was sorely disappointed that she was too short to ride Batman. They all (except for Maddie) also liked Tony Hawk's Big Spin and Runaway Mountain. Maddie loved the swings, Yosemite Sam, Roaring Rapids, and the Log Flume.

1 penny for your thoughts:

Mary said...

One of my favorite things about going to Texas was Six Flags! I miss going to fun parks. Your kids are so big!! I can't believe Brandon is already 10!! They all looked like they had fun at the park! I miss you guys!!