Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Six Quirks

So, I've been tagged. I have to inform the world of six quirks that I have. I am not sure I want to do this, or that you want to know; but here goes.

1. I hate dirty laundry. I hate it so much that I do laundry everyday.

2. I love to check the weather of places that I have lived, or where I have friends living. I don't know why, but I am fascinated by weather...

3. I love planning trips to Disney World. I think it is almost as much fun as actually going. So, for all of you planning a trip. I don't mind helping. TOURGUIDEMIKE.COM is your friend!

4. Whenever someone is speaking, I try to figure out how I would say that in Sign Language. I am not even very good at ASL, so most of it is just spelling.

5. I can't stand misspelled words. It makes my kids crazy because I make them study so hard for their spelling tests. I know I shouldn't worry about it so much with today's technology, but it drives me crazy when I see misspelled words.

6. I am a picture maniac. Not of myself, of course, but pictures of everyone else are great. I love to put them here on my blog and scrapbooks, etc. Another thing that makes my kiddos crazy.

Now you know 6 of my many quirks. Hopefully, that's all I ever have to tell you. I now tag: Jayne, Marissa, Sarah, and Lara.

2 penny for your thoughts:

Jacqueline Mohamed said...

Now I'm going to be nervous about leaving a comment and misspelling something because I don't have my "spellcheck"!

Jennifer said...

I know what you mean about misspelled words. I can usually find a misspelled word or grammatical error in just about any book that I read. I probably should have been an editor.

I also agree with you about trip planning. I definitely have the most fun exploring places, lodging and distances online before I ever leave home.