Sunday, March 29, 2009

Challenged Again

Okay, so Greta's getting me back. Well, here you go:)

5 things I was doing 5 years ago:
1. planning a spring trip to Chicago.
2. taking care of my four kids under 8 yrs. old.
3. struggling with a certain kindergarten teacher.
4. celebrating my best friend's new baby, Katie.
5. planning a summer trip to Utah, Palmyra, and camping in western Michigan!

5 things I'll do tonight:
1. Go to a leadership welfare training meeting at the Stake Center.
2. Have a Sunday Pot Roast for dinner.
3. Of course, we will do our family tradition of "yummy sudaes" as our celebration of fast sunday coming to an end.
4. Make lunches for school kids tomorrow.
5. Enjoy time with my hubby and best, best friend since he has been gone since Thursday morning!

5 things I would do with a million dollars:
1. Pay tithing.
2. Pay off a house.
3. Plan a few trips with and without the kids.
4. Help out a family member or two if they needed it.
5. Save, save, and save!

5 places I have lived:
1. Sanger, TX
2. Provo, UT
3. Mexico City, MX
4. Rochester Hills, MI
5. Murphy, TX

5 jobs I have had:
1. Chick-Fil-A
2. Swim instructor
3. Resident Assistant
4. Head Resident in Heritage Halls at BYU
5. MOM - the hardest and the most rewarding

5 things I want to be doing in 5 years:
1. Getting ready to send my oldest child to college.
2. Still home with the kids.
3. Celebrating my son's Eagle Project completion.
4. Planning a few more trips to new places.
5. Still blogging.

5 people I tag:
1. Jacqueline
2. Jayne
3. Kristi
4. Lexi
5. Suzanne

1 penny for your thoughts:

greta said...

5 years sure flies by. what fun, thanks for doing it!