Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday Menu

Here's the menu for the week. It helps me so much when I plan our dinners in advance. I just like thinking about our menu and groceries once a week. I think it also helps on the budget because I can plan around my pantry items and sale items.

Monday: Pulled Pork bbq sandwiches, corn, and lemonade
Tuesday: Enchiladas Verdes, green salad
Wednesday: Leftover night (this is our craziest night of the week with piano lessons as well as church activities. So, I try to do leftovers or crock pot meals on Wed.)
Thursday: Homemade Pizza
Friday: Tomatoe soup, grilled cheese sandwiches
Saturday: Park City Potatoe Soup, rolls
Sunday: I haven't decided between the traditional ham dinner, or if we should do Brisket. Let me know what you think. This also doubles as my dad's birthday dinner, so we will be having the whole family over that night!

1 penny for your thoughts:

Lexi said...

I love pulled pork sandwiches! They are the best. Then again, I love most anything that's BBQ. Guess I was meant to be a texan girl all along! :-)